Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Is this what I think it is?

It's almost 1 AM and I'm still awake! Why you ask? Well, I am way too excited to go to sleep!! I was sitting on the couch earlier when my sister called me and told me it was snowing! So, I looked outside but didn't see anything :( About 30 min. later I decided to check again and to my surprise it really was snowing! In Austin!! That hardly ever happens! And I don't mean just a little bit of snow either, it was really coming down! So of course I am sharing pics b/c this is too exciting NOT to share!!!!! Enjoy! (Oh and it was almost 80 degrees this morning, go figure!)

I was calling one of my best friends to tell her to go outside!



On our balcony floor








It was cold but so much fun!

Our balcony!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those pics turned out great!!