Monday, December 8, 2008

Fabulous!

Award3.jpg

One of my best friends, Taylor, passed this award along to me! Thanks Taylor!!! (my list will not be nearly as meaningful as yours!) :) The rules are you must list 5 addictions and pass it along to 5 people.


Here goes (in no particular order):


1. Chocolate! I love it in almost any size, shape, or form! I can be kind of a chocolate-snob though, I tend to prefer Ghirardelli, Godiva, and anything swiss!


2. My church. I absolutely love it & can not wait for Wednesdays, Sundays, and special events! This past weekend I was at church Friday, Saturday, and Sunday...it was awesome!


3. Facebook. It's sad, I know.


4. Blogs!! (I'm stealing this one from you Taylor!) I LOVE writing and reading blogs. I have met some amazing women through blogs and have been inspired by their heartfelt words.


5. Shopping! Unfortunately I am not able to do this as much as I would like to, but I love a good day out shopping with the girls. It's actually more about spending time just laughing and having fun together than it is the shopping ;)


I am now passing this along to Nikki, Julia, Heather, Ruth, and Pam. Have fun ladies!!!


No comments: