Thursday, August 14, 2008

A Fresh New Look!

Hey everyone! In case you didn't notice, I have a new blog design!! I had my previous one for about a year or so and I was a little tired of it. Thankfully my sister is a graphic designer :) I had an idea of what I wanted so we worked together and she created this new masterpiece! Thank you sooooo much Nikki!

The picture at the top is one of my favorites of me & Joey! (Oh, and yep hubby is pretty much bald, and yep..that is his horrendous sock-tan you are seeing) And of course my two favorite colors, black and pink, are splashed everywhere!

I hope you like it as much as I do. Joey & I are taking a much needed vacation all next week (look out TX coast, here I come!) so I will try to update when we get back.

Until then, I hope you all have a blessed weekend!

Muah :x   ~Britt

2 comments:

Taylor said...

That picture is precious! And my hubby has the same sock line!!! Enjoy your vacation! You deserve it.

Anonymous said...

OH Britt I LOVE the new design! Way to go Nikki!
That picture of you and Joey is priceless:) It completely shows your personalities.. and how much fun you guys have together.. so sweet... love it! Ya'll have a good time and be careful on your vactaion.. and REeeeeeeeLAX;)
Love ya
Krista