Monday, August 25, 2008

Back from vacation!

I'm baaaack! hehe :) Joey & I had a great time in Galveston with our niece! It was nice to get away and have a week to relax before school starting again this week.

We had a blast & it would have been even better if Joey did not get a stupid speeding ticket right when we drove onto the island! He was only going 65 which is normal for here, but there were no signs where he got pulled over! grrrrrrr

Well, it just wouldn't be right if I didn't include some pics, so here you go!

We spent an entire day at the beach and while we kept re-applying the sunscreen, it didn't work. I am burnt all over my back, shoulders, face, and my legs from my thighs down to my knees. This is a small portion of my poor back, I can't even describe to you how painful it is. Thanks alot Coppertone!!!!the beach

Miss L ready for the beach

our hotel

Me & Miss L at the Rainforest Cafe

volcano exploding at Rainforest Cafe

Aww :)
she loves her uncle!
view from our hotel window

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Glad you had a great time. You don't have to explain the pain...been there done that!!

Have a great week!!

taratoons said...

Thanks for the comment! It looks like you had a wonderful time! That sunburn looks wicked! I'm pretty fair skinned, so I hear ya! Your niece is adorable!!

Tabitha said...

HI! I found you through your sister's design blog--your blog is super-cute!! And I'm always thrilled to find more ladies on CWO!!
-Tab
Roots & Wings

The Beauty Bargainista said...

looks beautiful! i am so sad I didnt get to go, but Lay looks like she had a great time! look at that little monkey walking hand in hand with baboo on a beach...watch out britty, she just might steal your man! lol :)

Frizzy said...

Thanks so much for stopping by. I am always happy to meet someone else with my same diagnosis. Helps you not feel quite so alone. Your comments were so sweet. I hope you'll come again.