Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful

It is almost Thanksgiving and while I am thankful every single day, I do like to take advantage of this one day to think about everything that is a blessing to me. Of course there is no way to list every single thing that I am thankful for, but here are just a few (in no particular order).

I am thankful for...

-- God's grace, forgiveness, blessings, sovereignty, miracles, love, peace, faithfulness

-- My family, I love them with all of my heart!
(This is me & my niece being silly on her 7th b-day last week)

-- my hardworking husband who would do anything for me & has made it possible for me to go to school full-time without having to work

-- My amazing friends...you know who you are & I love you all to pieces!

-- living in a blessed & free country 

-- my cat Pumpkin who knows when I am down and jumps in my lap at the perfect times

-- the freedom to worship my God

-- my church

-- my Connect group...you are all amazing!

-- the roof over my head which happens to be pretty nice :)

-- peppermint hot chocolate & cinnamon apple hot tea

-- my incredible professors who have taught me so many invaluable lessons

-- every. single. child.

-- the fact that I will be graduating next year from an amazing university!

-- my infertility...it has allowed me to meet so many incredible women & has brought me closer to God

-- atomic learning tutorials!--without these I would have never been able to complete several iMovie projects this semester :-P

-- what my family went through this past summer...it has opened doors and brought restoration while reminding me never to take anything for granted

-- ALL of my blog readers 

-- all of the blessings yet to come :)



What are you thankful for?

Happy Thanksgiving!
   

1 comment:

Taylor said...

I'm thankful for you! :)